Saturday, July 12, 2008

A walk through the mall

I love the mall.

There is such a diverse group of people there... old, young, male, female, black, white, red, yellow and brown.

*sigh*

'tis like a buffet...

Sorry... slightly distracted...

Anyway, the last couple of times I was there, I noticed a thirty-something, somewhat effeminate man there. The time before today, I was with a friend. Even though we work closely together and hang out after work, she still doesn't know my "dark little secret".

I know that she'd understand, but I just haven't worked up the courage to tell her. I've tried, but every time I do, my throat just freezes up and no sound comes out...

Anyway, I went back to the mall today in hopes of running into him again. Being the chicken that I am, I took some advice that I found online somewhere the other day. I bought a rainbow keychain and clipped it to my beltloop, and stuck the colored rings into the top of my pocket.

After I ate lunch, (Love Sbarro...) I headed straight for the bookstore. My heart just leapt into my throat when I saw him. I guess my being a little...um...needy lately gave me a bit of courage. I slipped the keychain out of my pocket and let it dangle out from underneath my Led Zeppelin shirt, then started to hang out in the same aisle as him, pretending to look at books.

In reality, I was using the hell out of my peripheral vision to watch him. Eventually, he looked over at me. I knew he saw my little "sign", when he did a slight double take. I almost froze, but reached down, slipped the ring back into my pocket, then turned and began to walk away. When I did, I gave an ever-so-slight glance back.

My heart was trying to beat it's way out of my chest and my mouth was as dry as cotton. I made my way down the mall to Macy's and headed towards the restroom. Macy's is nice because they have two doors leading into the men's room. And the first one squeaks. Nice alarm system. I went in and walked, weak kneed, to the last urinal. Moments later, he walked in and took up residence beside me. He actually said "Nice day, eh?" I thought...well, in for a penny, in for a pound and replied "It is now".

OMG... how cliche can you get??

Well, I looked down, and saw that he was every bit as aroused as I was. Well, it's been a very, very long time and the next thing I knew, I was squatted down in front of him doing what I've been dreaming about for...well quite some time. I heard him moan, then he began to throb, then...the warmth.

Wow. Took like... two minutes. I would have kept at it all day, but I guess I was just very eager. And, man! Can he kiss! Never been with a guy that liked kissing that much... So when he said "thanks" I knew he really meant it... Unfortunately, we heard the outer door open. I ducked into a stall and he headed up to wash his hands and left before I could even broach the possibility of getting together again.

Oh, well... at least I know where he hangs out.

The bookstore!

And you thought I was going make a play on words and say the restroom...

Silly one...

;-D

No comments: